Those working with, or in the vicinity of, high risk electrical hazards – or those managing Electrical Safety East Africa situations – must, having identified hazards, be able to select and put in place the most appropriate methods of controlling the risks that arise from those hazards.
This Managing Electrical Safety East Africa course enables the learner to understand:
- Key elements of electrical system construction
- Insulation and earthing requirements specified by Regulation
- How electrical equipment is protected against overheating and fires
- How people may be protected from electric shock
- Protection of Electrical Systems:
- Protection of Equipment Against Overheating And Fires
- Protection of People:
- Secure Isolation
- Reduced Voltage Systems
- Low Voltage Systems
- Battery Operated Tools
- Working Dead’ and Justification for ‘Live’ Working
Managers and supervisors of staff working with electrical equipment.
Get Started Today