AIMS & OBJECTIVES
NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management course and qualification is designed for people with safety responsibilities in Process Industries e.g Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Plastics and Pharmaceuticals.
NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management course is designed to equip workers with a broad understanding of the accepted principals and recognized industrial practices for the management of Process risk
It will also ensure that they can organise and contribute to the control of Process Safety Hazards.
– Process safety Management meaning and the difference from personal safety
– The role of process safety leadership
– Organisational learning and sharing lessons learned
– Management of change to effectively reduce risks to process and plant
– Worker engagement benefits and limitations
– Competence and the importance to process safety
– Establishing a process safety management system
– Risk management techniques used within the process industries
– Asset management and maintenance strategies
– Role and purpose and features of a permit-to-work system
– Safe shift handover
– Contractor management
– Operating procedures
– Safe start-up and shut-down
– Safety critical performance standards
– Electricity/static electricity
– Dangerous substances
– Reaction hazards
– Bulk storage operations
– Fire hazards
– Fire and explosion control
– Dust explosions
– Emergency preparedness
NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management course is suitable for Managers, supervisors and safety professionals all around the world who work in process industries such as oil and gas, chemicals, plastics and pharmaceuticals.
This is a technical course. It has no specified entry requirements but assumes a certain level of Health and Safety Knowledge.
Delegates who successfully complete the 90 minute, 40 multiple choice exam, will receive NEBOSH Process Safety Management Certificate .
To book a place on this course please contact us on 0791 908 516
Email address email@example.com